When I heard about this organization ebundle I immediately felt that it was something I wanted my readers to know about! Being organized helps keep my sanity in our downsized house…in many ways. But, I still have lots to learn. Think about it, in todays fast paced world we are responsible for such a wide array of daily duties… kids, career, housework, meal planning and preparing, family events, home errands, volunteering, church and the list goes on. How on earth do you handle it all while keeping sane? Organization is key.
I’m sure I’m like many of you, good in some areas and in others I need help. That’s why I love this ebundle. It covers many different areas of organization. I’ve read every book included here. I’m happy to say I’ve learned a few things even from the books I thought I didn’t need. The books are easy to read and written by busy people for busy people. There are also printables that you can download. Basically, this is a lot of bang for the buck. It includes 23 books and a steal at $20 when the individual cover price of all the books is $153. Yes, this post contains affiliate links. My son who is off to college this summer appreciates, as do I, your purchase. I would’t share this if I didn’t think it was an awesome value.
What’s in this fantastic bundle?
In these 23 eBooks, you’ll find tips, support and know-how about organizing the many areas of your life, including, scheduling, cleaning, home organizing, working from home and mom support with printables!
Organizing for your home
Included in the bundle is this 6 eBook mini eBundle. It will have you breathing a sigh of relief as you move through getting your pictures organized, know what paper you need to keep, help for homemaking and getting to less stuff & living more!
- Paperless Home Organization by Mystie Winckler
- GTD for Homemakers by Mystie Winckler
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Getting Organized by Sara Pederson
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa Woodruff
- 10 Steps to Organized Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff
- Simple Living- 30 Days to Less Stuff & More Life by Lorilee Lippincott
Organization for Moms
This mini eBundle will help all of us with meal planning and involving the kids in cleaning so we can work and live more efficiently. There’s also support here for the mothers of special needs children and those in the military to organize their homes even more efficiently than their military service.
- Easy Peasy Chore Chart by Alina Joy Dubois
- Empowering Special Moms by Marla Murasko
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink
- Organizing Military Matters by Kaui Eiklor
This mini eBundle of 2 cleaning books is mighty! They’ll help you schedule your cleaning and know what’s clean enough so you’re not embarrassed when clients, friends or your mother-in-law stops by unexpectedly:)
This Scheduling mini eBundle of 6 will help you create a schedule, arrive on time and provide simple strategies that work for your entire life. With the planner printables included, you will be able to make a plan that works for YOU!
- Project Organize Your Entire Life by Stephanie Morgan
- Creating a Schedule that Works by Marlene Griffith
- 28 Days to Timeliness by Davonne Parks
- An Excellent Life: 5 Simple Strategies for Doing Life Well by Beth Beutler
- 100 Days of a New Year by Jennifer Tankersley
- HOME List Plan It ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley
Work at home organizing
The ‘Working from Home’ mini eBundle will help you stay sane and productive when the kids are home and you need to work. It will also help you organize your direct sales business, and, along with an eClass, to learn about establishing office hours and a schedule that will help you run a family and a business. And, if you’re looking into starting a home business, or already run one, there’s an eBook about how to be a work at home mom.
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales by Lisa Woodruff
- Organizing Direct Sales Office Hours eClass by Lisa Woodruff
- Productivity 2.0 by Prerna Malik
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
- How to be a Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
This fantastic eBundle will only be available March 24th until April 7th it’s a steal for only $20.
When the promotion ends, ecopies can be purchased at the individual retail price, a total of $153 .
That’s a savings of $133!
Click below to buy it now!
The Fine Print: We have all the nitty gritty details over on the Frequently Asked Questions Page, but here are a few highlights:
- Download and back up your eBundle right away! We all know how busy life can be, so don’t wait! We can renew download links until May 9, 2014.
- Can’t find your eBundle? Check the spam folder in your PAYPAL email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds and the deadline for purchasing will not be extended.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the e-Books included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
- YES! This eBundle CAN be read on Kindles, iPads and more!
- Have questions about the eBundle? Check out the FAQ page for support!
As a blogger, I get approached with promotions or product reviews from time to time. With discretion I accept some when I believe there could be value for my readers. Yes, I receive compensation. My son and youngest child who is going off to college this summer appreciates funds I may earn from time to time 🙂