Am I totally crazy to say it feels good to get back to normal and start fresh for 2016? We have a fresh new collection of DIY Sunday showcase features to share with you this week. From comfort food and warm toasty drinks and cozy hats to fresh new DIY ideas we’ve got it this week.
Did you miss this weeks projects?
DIY Etched Glass Coffee Station Canisters were a big hit.
Realistically create a patina that looks like it’s been handed down from generation to generation.
Now lets Party!
This weeks DIY Sunday Showcase Features
Pantry Organization Labels by the Country Chic Cottage
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate by Simply Designing
Womens Button Trapper Hat by Whistle & Ivy
DIY Wood Slice Lamp by Designer Trapped In A Lawyers Body
Cleansing Tri-colored Quinoa Salad by Healthy Food Happy Life
Mini Mitten Ties by KBB Craft & Stiches
Grab your cup of morning coffee or tea, settle in and have fun perusing the new entries below. Of course, if you’re a blogger, you know what this means! Link up your very best project or recipe for an opportunity to get lots of exposure! You’re hosts will be selecting their favorite to showcase each week and will be sharing the awesome entries all week-long via our social media channels!
Follow us on your favorite social media channels
Play nice party guidelines :
- Follow your hosts on your favorite social media channels
- Enter a maximum of 3 of your newest DIY’s.
- Linking to the party allows the hosts to possibly PIN your project to our DIY Showcase Pinterest Board, use your project in a round-up post (with direct links to your post), as well as feature your project in the next DIY Sunday Showcase!
- Please Do Not Pin from the party, instead go to the original blog post.
- In order to be featured you need to grab the button or link and copy it onto your post or in your link party page