Welcome to this week’s edition of the DIY Sunday Showcase where myself and a team of five other bloggers host a weekly link up of 450+ projects from other bloggers in DIY, Home Decor, Recipes and crafts. Each week we each select one deserving entry, showcasing all six features across all our blogs.
Just in case you missed this week on the blog, I take a quick moment to recap my projects below as well!
My newest home decor project looks anything but repurposed. It is, and you’d never guess part of it came from a bed frame!
My biggest win of the week was finishing my DIY baseboard project. I spent less than $400 to put beautiful big 5 inch baseboards in my house! It was worth the wait. If you’re thinking about updating your builder grade baseboards, this tutorial is for you!
This weeks DIY Sunday Showcase Features
Inspirational Map Decor by The Crafty Blog Stalker
Coconut Lime Cupcakes by Lou Lou Girls
Crochet Iphone Cover Tutorial by Heart Handmade UK
Repurposed Books and Secret Compartment Bookshelf by Scavenger Chic
Carmel Apple Tarts By Simply Stacie
Vintage Makeover by Somewhat Quirky Designs
Grab your cup of morning coffee or tea, settle in and have fun perusing the new entries below. Of course, if you’re a blogger, you know what this means! Link up your very best project or recipe for an opportunity to get lots of exposure! You’re hosts will be selecting their favorite to showcase each week and will be sharing the awesome entries all week-long via our social media channels!
Follow us on your favorite social media channels
Play nice party guidelines :
- Follow your hosts on your favorite social media channels
- Enter a maximum of 3 of your newest DIY’s.
- Linking to the party allows the hosts to possibly PIN your project to our DIY Showcase Pinterest Board, use your project in a round-up post (with direct links to your post), as well as feature your project in the next DIY Sunday Showcase!
- Please Do Not Pin from the party, instead go to the original blog post.
- In order to be featured you need to grab the button or link and copy it onto your post or in your link party page
If you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab a button and share your success with your friends and followers!
Love a good dose of DIY home decor, home improvement, the challenge of woodworking and creative ways to make your home look fabulous?
I’d love to share mine with you. Click here to sign up for my post emails , and I’ll send a quick note when I have a new project to share.