Welcome to this weeks edition of the DIY Sunday Showcase where myself and a team of five other bloggers host a weekly link up of 450+ projects from other bloggers in DIY, Home Decor, Recipes and crafts. Each week we each select one deserving entry, showcasing all six across our blogs.
Just in case you missed this week on the blog, I take a quick moment to recap my projects below as well!
This week I shared a post I’ve been meaning to write for a long time, How To Love The Home You Have . It’s my answer for all those times I’ve looked at pretty finished houses when mine was far from either, finished or pretty! I know I’m not the only one who feels this challenge:)
This weeks DIY Sunday Showcase Features
No Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies by Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
DIY Painted Pineapple Canvas Shoes by Flamingo Toes
Painted Dresser Makeover by What Rose Knows
DIY Watermelon Popsicle Recipe By Sweep Tight
DIY Vintage Tennis Racket Table by Virginia Sweet Pea
DIY Citrus Fruit Coasters by Simply Designing
Grab your cup of morning coffee or tea, settle in and have fun perusing the new entries below. Of course, if you’re a blogger, you know what this means! Link up your very best project or recipe for an opportunity to get lots of exposure! You’re hosts will be selecting their favorite to showcase each week and will be sharing the awesome entries all week-long via our social media channels!
Follow us on your favorite social media channels
Play nice party guidelines :
- Follow your hosts on your favorite social media channels
- Enter a maximum of 3 of your newest DIY’s.
- Linking to the party allows the hosts to possibly PIN your project to our DIY Showcase Pinterest Board, use your project in a round-up post (with direct links to your post), as well as feature your project in the next DIY Sunday Showcase!
- Please Do Not Pin from the party, instead go to the original blog post.
- In order to be featured you need to grab the button or link and copy it onto your post or in your link party page
If you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab a button and share your success with your friends and followers!
Love a good dose of DIY home decor, home improvement, the challenge of woodworking and creative ways to make your home look fabulous?
I’d love to share mine with you. Click here to sign up for my post emails and I’ll send a quick note when I have a new project to share.