Hey guys have I got some fun for you! Next week is the Power Tool Challenge Team’s monthly challenge. This month we have a $10 power tool project theme, meaning we have to build something and spend $10 or less on it using at least 1 power tool. The best part is that we are inviting you to share your projects too!
The team will vote on the best project and the winner gets this awesome Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit with Miter Saw 6 tool package.
I’m giving you a little heads-up so you have time to put on your thinking cap and get your creative juices going! Wondering what a $10 power tool project could be? Let me share a few of my past projects with you.
And that’s just a few of my favorite $10 and under power tool projects!
You ready for the details?
- The project can be made from a free item, reclaimed wood, anything as long as less than $10 was spent on it including hardware.
- At least 1 power tool has to be used to build it.
- The $10 Power Tool Project Challenge is open for entries from 10/27 through 11/10 with a linky. Upload a picture of your project. If you need help uploading your project photo, send me an email at [email protected] and I will upload it for you 🙂
- Submit an old or new project as long as it was under $10 to build.
- Anyone can enter, the more the merrier 🙂
- Each participant can enter up to 3 projects.
- Winners must be 18 or older and live in the US.
- The Power Tool Challenge Team will vote on the best project and one winner will be selected. The winner will receive the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit with Miter Saw 6 tool package shown above.
- Void where prohibited.
Look out for the Power Tool Challenge Team’s post next Thursday 11/17!
I would love to make a few projects with theses tools. I love anything that that envolves anything DIY. The first project I would do is to make Shelves and Bookshelves for my daughter’s room or even my Living Room. I would love to also make the Wall File Storage or even Cubbies to store things in so I can maybe have a pantry, since I don’t have one. I would love to do a Cut-Out of our Family Name Plate. I would love to have all of these but to be honest I don’t even have any one of these tools to make anyone of them. A Girl can DREAM!
Hi Jenny! Keep an eye out on the blog for tool giveaways! I started small with a jigsaw which wasn’t too expensive. This is the perfect time of year to create a wish list too;) Yes, a girl can always dream and everyone starts at the same place, a basic tool & a simple project. Best of luck to you as you figure out where you’ll start on your journey!